PreNuptial

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Cough Cough Cough

Wah, the stupid sore throat is back again, with a terrible cough some-more. Haiz ... I've got so much to do today that I dun noe where to start :( Just missed the times that I can dun need to do any admin work and just do programming ... hahaz. But anyway, what needs to be done will have to be done.

Yesterday nite, I made some home-made miso soup with clams and served it with some japanese soba noodles. Wah... super delicious and I finish every drop of it. My parents enjoy every bit of it. But the bad news is that my mom complained of a stomach upset this morning and needs to eat some painkiller to stop the pain... I wonder if it is my soup!?! But I actually drank from the same pot and I am ok leh. Maybe it could be other food she took. I am trying to finish what I need to do soon and go home and see mama. Poor mummy!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home