PreNuptial

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

早上早早起来真好!

This morning, just like last wednesday, I set my alarm clock to wake me up at 4.30am, so that I can do my work. I am researching the course materials for the website dev. lesson, and it is really very effective in the wee hours of the morning.

Made myself a cuppa of hot milo, and started work ... wow, managed to acheive quite a considerable amount of work done within this short short 1 plus hour. Hmm... very effective. Anyway, recently, I keep waking up in the middle of the nite, like at 3+ am. It is quite frustrating if I try to force myself to sleep and yet still quite well awake, so it is more productive to wake up earlier to work. Bad news I guess is that these weird waking hours is causing me breakouts! And for someone who needs to look her best in 18 days is not too good a thing! I think I should skip the milo tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home